The core business of Polaris is the provision of low key protective services inline with the ‘soft skills’ approach used by the UK Police where protection and facilitation are key to supporting all clients activities in whatever environment they may be called upon to be performed in.
To date we have been and are currently supporting our clients in the following areas:
- The personal protection of visiting foreign Royal families, prior Prime Ministers, former and exiled heads of state, certain foreign government ministers, ambassadors and high profile persons considered to be under threat in the UK and overseas.
- The personal protection of foreign dignitaries visiting the UK and not afforded protection under the Vienna Convention.
- Providing security advice for high net worth clients, their families and businesses.
- Undertaking discreet stand-off protection of client family members to enable them to partake in as normal a life as possible but with an umbrella of protection on hand to deter any threat
- Performing personal safety reviews and risk assessments for client staff deployed overseas in high-risk locations.
- Addressing the security needs of official visitors and delegations, who do not come under the protection of Government agencies in the UK and also within the same template when overseas.
- Planning and co-ordinating protection operations and major events in the UK and overseas in conjunction with client contractors and external agencies.
- Delivering nationally accredited personal protection training in the UK and overseas modelled on the College of Policing ( formerly NPIA) NPOC and to the highest possible standards.
- Protecting client residences in London, and internationally including permissive and hostile regions
- Personal protection for members of certain High Net Worth families their Foundations and charitable undertakings visiting the UK and internationally.
- Mobile protection for protected persons, high risk witnesses and high value property
- Counter reconnaissance (surveillance) at events identified as high risk, client functions, residences or key sites during periods of threat.
Providing specialist search officers and counter technical surveillance sweeps at sensitive addresses, major events and business locations
We are recognised as leaders in the provision of highly professional close protection services, which can be delivered globally.
Each engagement starts with an assessment of your protection needs. We assess the likely threats and risks, the principal’s lifestyle, itinerary and the style of close protection service delivery which will achieve the most effect.
We then select close protection officers for a task that, in combination, have the right blend of skills and experience including languages to perform effectively together. All our close protection officers have been trained by us and we only employ the top graduates from our own training programmes.